If you’re looking for a safe, easy way to deposit real money at multiple keno sites, Skrill may be the right option for you. Skrill first emerged in 2001 under the name Moneybookers, allowing quick online transfers protected by a high level of security, fast becoming one of the online gambling industries payment methods of choice.
Skrill online keno sites
Best online Keno websites
Benefits of using Skrill
Skrill is an online payment system known as a web wallet or e-wallet (similar to Neteller). It allows users to securely load funds to the one safe place online, which can then be used to make payments at multiple sites without having to disclose your personal financial details every time.
When making a payment at a site that accepts Skrill, you only need to enter your Skrill account details and the amount of funds you wish to deposit so there’s no need to reveal your credit card details. This trusted web wallet comes with many great benefits including:
- Transactions are fast, safe and easy to make and your financial information is never revealed
- Skrill is accepted at over 156,000 online businesses worldwide including a majority of gambling sites
- Skrill users receive access to special discounts and promotions
- High rollers can join Skrill’s exclusive VIP program for even more benefits
- Players have the option of withdrawing winnings direct to a Skrill MasterCard
- Mobile keno deposits can be made easily using Skrill 1-Tap
How to make a deposit at a keno site using Skrill
Making a deposit at a keno site using your Skrill account is one of the easiest payment methods you’ll find at an online casino, following these simple steps:
- Head to Skrill.com and register for an account
- Deposit funds to your Skrill wallet using Internet banking, credit card or debit card
- Go to a secure keno site like Karumba, Guts Casino or Emu Casino and either sign in or register for a new account
- Go to the casino cashier to deposit funds, selecting Skrill as your payment method
- Enter your Skrill username, password and the amount of funds you wish to transfer
Done! Funds deposited using Skrill are available immediately, so you’re now ready to knuckle down on all the online keno your heart desires.
Skrill 1-Tap for mobiles
In 2011, Moneybookers made the move to change to Skrill, a decision that was spurred by the desire to put an extra focus on mobile payments. The result was Skrill 1-Tap, the quickest and easiest way to make an online payment from a smartphone, tablet, or PC.
When you register for an account with Skrill, you’re given the option to sign up for Skrill 1-Tap. This service allows you to make a deposit with a simple touch of the 1-Tap button, with no need to enter your Skrill details every time.
Is it safe to use Skrill for keno deposits?
Skrill is one of the most highly trusted payment methods used by the online gambling industry. Not only are all Skrill transactions protected by the latest in SSL (secure socket layer) technology but Skrill also adheres to strict regulations set by the Payments Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS Level 1, the UK Electronic Money Regulations 2011 and the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Skrill is backed by a dedicated customer support team who will assist customers with any queries or security concerns.
Keno sites that accept Skrill
Given the huge popularity of Skrill for online gambling, this payment method is accepted by a majority of reputable real money casinos. Some of our favourite keno sites gladly accept Skrill, allowing transfers in AUD, including:
These casinos are protected by a minimum of 128 Bit SSL security encryption, which provides an extra layer of security when depositing money using Skrill or any other payment option like credit cards, debit cards, POLi or pre-paid cards.