Estimated Reading Time: 3 minutes
Credit card and debit card payments are popular options for Australians making deposits at online casinos, and the trusted Visa brand is widely accepted at the best online keno sites.
This article will take you through the leading online casinos that accept Visa payments, how to make a keno deposit using Visa and the safety measures that Visa has in place to protect your financial privacy.
Best keno casinos
Keno sites that accept Visa deposits
Visa is one of the world’s most reputable payment methods, both online and offline. Along with MasterCard, payments using Visa debit or credit cards are accepted at these leading online keno sites:
Each of these safe and reputable keno sites offer welcome packages for new players, so sign up with multiple online casinos and make a deposit using Visa to make your bankroll go even further.
How to make a Visa payment to play online keno
Making a gambling deposit using Visa is one of the quickest and easiest payment methods. To fund your keno accounts with Visa just follow these simple steps:
- Register for an account with one of our recommended keno sites above, taking advantage of any welcome bonuses along the way.
- There is a wide range of currency options available, make sure to select AUD as your preferred currency method if you want to play in Australian dollars as this can be difficult to change later on.
- Once you’re logged in, head to the ‘cashier’ or ‘banking’ section of the casino.
- Select Visa as your payment method. Enter your Visa number, expiry date and the security pin from the back of your Visa card.
- Enter the amount of AUD funds you wish to deposit and click submit.
- Voila! Payments using Visa are typically available to use instantly so you’re now ready to play keno for real money wagers.
Now all you need to do is choose the keno game you wish to play and start picking your numbers, crossing your fingers for that big win.
Is it safe to play keno using Visa?
Visa is a very safe payment method for funding your real money keno accounts. Firstly, all of our recommended casinos use a minimum of 128 Bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption security which works by scrambling all data sent over the site, ensuring that your personal or financial details can’t be intercepted by anyone else.
You can tell that a site is SSL protected by the appearance of the padlock icon in the URL bar and the additional ‘s’ in the URL address (eg. https:// instead of simply http://). Some keno sites even go the extra mile to make it easy to identify a SSL protected site by having the entire URL address bar highlighted in green.
Choosing Visa as your deposit method has the added safety benefit of being backed by a dedicated security team. The Visa name is one of the most recognisable brands in the world and has a state of the art system in use for the security division to keep an eye on any unusual activity on customer’s credit cards. This gives you the double safety benefit of not only being protected by the casino you’re playing at, but also being protected by Visa itself.
Visa also has a solid reputation of recuperating any misallocated funds and will be there to support you on the highly unlikely off-chance that your credit card details were intercepted by a third party.
Benefits of using Visa for keno deposits
There are several advantages of choosing Visa as your payment method for playing online keno:
- Security – Visa has your privacy protected every step of the financial transaction. Being backed by a dedicated security team means you have Visa working on your behalf if your credit card details were ever to fall into the wrong hands.
- Instant availability of funds – unlike some deposit options that can take a few hours to be processed, Visa deposits are available immediately so you don’t have to wait to start placing real bets on keno.
- Using Visa for withdrawals – not all deposit options can be used to withdraw your winnings to, but Visa is often accepted for withdrawals at or recommended casinos. Withdrawals may take a couple of days to be processed depending on the casinos transaction processing time.
Keep in mind that using Visa means you are restricted by the daily transaction limits enforced by credit card companies. This means that even if you have a higher line of credit available, you may only be able to deposit a specific amount within a 24 hour time period. You’ll need to refer to the terms and conditions of your financial provider for further details regarding their daily Visa limitations.