Internet casinos are your best bet to play cash keno games, and there are a host of trusted and reputable real money keno sites which Australians, and players around the world, can access and utilise, all of which accept a wide range of currencies.
Best online Keno websites
Best online casinos to play keno
The following desktop, mobile and tablet compatible gambling websites all host quality keno variants, powered by different software providers such as Microgaming, Ezugi and Net Entertainment.
Online keno sites for Australians
- Lottoland – This online lottery site offers players the chance to play keno every four minutes. Games run 24 hours a day, seven days a week and you can win up to $10 million. However, you are betting on the outcome of each game instead of participating in games as you would at pubs and clubs. You pick your numbers the same way you would when playing traditional keno, and the same huge prizes are on offer. Lottoland is licensed in Australia by the Northern Territory government. For more information, check out our review of Lottoland here.
- Planet Lottery – Online betting site William Hill teamed up with Lottoland to launch Planet Lottery. The lottery and keno product offers the same options as Lottoland, including keno, but you’re betting under the one account at William Hill – great if you like to bet on sports too. Planet Lottery is licensed in Australia by the Northern Territory government. Find out more about Planet Lottery by reading our review.
- Emu Casino – A great instant-play keno casino site where you can play their six online keno variants directly via your Web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari) without the need for downloading software. Emu gives $3 for all-new sign ups to try out their games, with no deposit required.
Keno sites for international players
- Guts Casino – With a huge catalogue of pokies and table games in addition to high-quality online keno, Guts.com is a recommended site for keno punters – especially considering you can have your first deposits matched.
- All Slots Casino – Hosting the very best Microgaming-developed keno games, All Slots also specialises in online pokies. Join today to get a generous welcome bonus.
These online casinos are all licensed and regulated by their official jurisdiction’s gaming authority (like the U.K. Gambling Commission, the Malta Gaming Authority and Curacao eGaming), and are strictly monitored by independent gaming testing and player protection agencies such as the eCommerce Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance body (eCOGRA) and iTech Labs.
Real money deposit and withdrawal options
Ample secure deposit and withdrawal methods are available to use at our endorsed casino sites, with all financial transactions protected by the latest Secure Socket Layer digital encryption technology (the same technology utilised by online systems of all major banks).
Listed below are some of the most commonly used banking methods for funding and taking money out of your casino accounts:
- Visa, MasterCard, JCB, Delta, Solo and Switch credit and debit cards (the most efficient and popular method to deposit and withdraw real money).
- E-wallets such as Skrill, Neteller, ecoPayz, ClickAndBuy and EZIPay.
- Pre-paid cards and vouchers like PaySafeCard, Ukash and the EntroPay Virtual Visa Card.
- Direct wire transfers via online banking systems such as POLi and Citadel Direct.
You can track all your financial transactions within your account, and print out receipts, too.
All deposit methods are instantaneous, and you will be able to access your cash and start playing immediately after making your deposit. Withdrawals can take up to 48 working hours to be processed, depending on what method of transaction you utilise, however many online and mobile casino sites are now able to conduct same-day approved withdrawals for players’ conveniences.
Cash bonuses for your deposits, and other promotions – The licensed sites we have endorsed all offer some great first deposit bonuses, so we recommend checking out the ones which best suit you, and even registering accounts with multiple platforms in order to make the most of the cash injection bonuses. On top of welcome bonuses, numerous other promos and competitions are constantly on offer, so make sure you provide and active email address to stay in the loop for the latest player offerings, tournaments and prizes.
Keno game variants
Lottoland and Planet Lottery gives players the chance to bet on the New York Keno (Quick Draw). Instead of entering the live draw, you are betting on the numbers you think will be drawn.
The rest of the keno games on offer at the above listed Internet casinos are powered by random number generator (RNG) software – software which has been tested and approved by the third party regulatory agencies mentioned above. Some of the most popular RNG powered titles include:
- Microgaming’s Keno
- Bonus Keno
- Klub Keno
- Krazy Keno
- Traditional Keno
- Instant Keno
Boasting 80-ball and 40-ball playing formats, the above variations allow the punter to select varying numbers of ‘spots’ (numbers), thus allowing for varying payouts and prizes for ‘hits’ (matching numbers) of up to $100,000 (AUD) – each game has its own distinct paytable. Bonus rounds and free games are a couple of additional features on offer within selected games.
While the house edge for keno games is typically higher than other casino favourites such as blackjack and roulette, you’ll find the best odds for keno at online gaming sites, which can offer better bonuses and payouts because they have less overheads to cover than land based casinos.
It boasts a clean and easy to use betting interface, and a high definition live video feed of a professionally trained croupier who calls out 20 randomly drawn numbered balls from a barrel of 80 balls, each round. Choose your own numbers and customise your betting limits (suitable for low and high stakes players), and chance your luck at hitting some great odds and winning some huge payouts.