Estimated Reading Time: 3 minutes
Keno is a luck-based game. As an player, you have no control over what numbers will be drawn and the randomness of the game is why it is so exciting for many. The fact the game relies on luck means there aren’t really strategies you can learn or improve upon in order to better your chances. Having said that, playing multi-card keno will increase your opportunities to win, albeit at a higher cost.
It’s not exactly a strategy you need to practise, but is a more beneficial way of playing the game if you’re prepared to outlay a bit more money. If you’ve never played multi-card keno before, don’t be afraid to give it a shot. It’s no more difficult than single card keno, especially if you’re playing online – it just requires a little extra setup before the round begins. Making the switch to multi-card keno will be well worth your while.
Best online Keno websites
Why play multi-card keno online?
Online casinos almost always have better payout rates and gaming odds than land-based gambling establishments. It’s significantly cheaper to run a Web casino than a brick-and-mortar casino, so they can afford to give more generous payouts for their games regularly. You’ll get more bang for you buck playing keno online than offline.
Playing online is more convenient, too. Keno isn’t offered at all casinos within Australia, and sometime it can be difficult to know what you are doing if you’ve never played the game before. When you’re playing on the Internet, rules are laid out in an easy to understand format, and you can play whenever you want from the comfort of your own home. All quality, well-established virtual casinos will have at least one type of keno game available on their site. So not only is online the more convenient way of playing keno, it also offers you greater gaming options.
Playing multiple cards during the one game of keno multiplies your chances of winning. You don’t have to rely on one set of numbers for a payout, but you can fall back on numerous cards which can net you a return.
How To play multi-card keno
Note the rules of keno variants may vary slightly from game to game, but this is a general outline which should apply for the most part to all multi-card keno games. Within all games, a player needs to choose his/her numbers prior to commencing, and according to how many number you decide to select for each card (usually must be the same amount of number on each card purchased), you will be offered a specific payout if you ‘match’ a certain amount of your chosen number (based on the payable displayed).
1. Select how much you would like to bet on each of your cards. Note you usually have to bet the same amount on all of your cards.
2. Choose how many cards you wish to play with for the round. Most games let you pick one to seven cards, but this can vary depending where you are playing.
3. Select your numbers for each of your cards – the game will let you know how many numbers you’re allowed to choose from. Usually it’s between 1-20 numbers per card (including all number 1-80).
4. If you’re playing online, the game will only begin when you’re ready. Then all you have to do is sit back, watch the game unfold and, hopefully, collect your winnings at the end of it.
Best sites for online multi-card keno
The multi-card keno gaming experience is better online due to better payout rates, so the following reputable Web casinos are the best in terms of safety measures, security standards, quality of gaming software, the number of keno variants on offer and the rewards they repay you with for playing with real money. If you want to get started playing multi-card keno, visit any of the following sites:
- G’day Casino – $1200 new player welcome package
- Emu Casino – $300 triple welcome deposit bonus
- Guts Casino – $300 + 100 free pokies spins
- All Slots Casino – $500 in bonus bets
Each of the above gambling platforms deal with the Australian dollar and it is legal for all Aussie residents to gamble with real money at these sites.