Estimated Reading Time: 2 minutes
Just when you think you’ve been to all the exhibitions you could think of, Brisbane hosts the Keno Australasian Hospitality & Gaming Expo (AHG Expo) 2016.
The 2016 AHG Trade Show was held almost two weeks ago in Brisbane and new games were showcased to the gaming market.
Unfortunately, in terms of what the future holds for land-based keno, there doesn’t seem to be much of a change with the entire focus of the Trade Show predominantly on providers and new pokies including IGT releases.
As such, we recommend heading online to some of our favourite online casinos for a variety of new and exciting keno titles, which we detail below.
Unique online keno variants
If you are looking for a fresh new take on playing keno, we recommend going online. Not only are there traditional keno variants, which you can play at your own pace and potentially win more due to the lower house edge, but you can also find unique variants too.
While we were holding out for new ways to play keno to be announced – perhaps an upgrade from the blunt pencils we always have to find at the pub – there’s the option to scrap the need for this entirely by going online and playing the following titles;
- Microgaming’s Keno: Found at All Slots Casino, this title offers traditional gameplay with up to 15 spots eligible to be picked from 80. Minimum bet is $1 per game, while maximum bet is $100
- Bonus Keno: Created by NetEnt and found at Guts.com, this title features a progressive jackpot. There are 10 numbers eligible to be picked from 80 per game, with the minimum bet set at $1, while the maximum bet is $5
- Keno Kick Off: Created by 1x2Gaming and found at Emu Casino, Keno Kick Off is an incredibly unique variant based on a soccer game. There are 10 numbers eligible to be picked, but only from 40 spots. Minimum bet is $0.10, while maximum bet is $200
- Keno Lab: Another creation by 1×2 Gaming found at Emu Casino, Keno Lab is similar to a traditional game but it has a scientific theme. Players can pick 15 numbers from 80 and even opt for turbo play to speed the game up. Minimum bet is $0.50, while maximum bet is $200
- Disco Keno: Found at Karamba, Disco Keno is a unique hybrid of bingo and keno where players can pick up to eight cards, while 15 spots can be picked from the layout of 80. The minimum bet is $0.25, while the maximum bet is $10
- Keno Blast: This title is also available at Karamba and is quite similar to traditional keno, but faster. Players can pick 10 numbers from 80, with the results ‘cannonballed’ out onto the layout. The minimum bet is $0.50, while the maximum bet is $10
Leave a Reply